Henda’s Law National Breast Density Campaign
“Yes! I am a Supporter of Women’s Patient Rights!” Supporter Name Registry & Share at the Bottom of the Page
Henda’s Law changed the standard of care for EVERY woman in the State of Texas on June 17, 2011.
House Bill 2102 requires all mammography centers to specifically notify women about DENSE breast tissue and the increased risks associated therewith.
The battle is not over and breast cancer is still very real affecting EVERY SINGLE woman in the country.
Henda’s Law is calling all Mothers, Daughters and the Men who love them to continue the fight by registering your support and enter your email below.
The goals of this campaign are:
- Make women aware of Henda’s Law and knowing their breast density
- Get screened annually with a 3D Mammogram that is now the standard of care in Texas
- Collect 50,000 electronic enrollments of support and use Henda’s Law to drive change at a federal level for consistent density disclosure for all the states and the women in the armed forces
- FDA must modify the “Mammography Quality Standards Act” (RIN:0910-AH04) to include breast density information
- The Texas House and Senate delegates must support the Breast Density and Mammography Reporting Act of 2017 – House Bill H.R. 4122 and Senate Bill S.2006
CLICK HERE to Register Your Support!